Subscribe to our email list.
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you?
Mental Toughness Team Program
What you get:
BONUS 1:1 Zoom session
with Coach Gad to help you implement the program with your team.
Session 1 -
A comprehensive look at the mental side of high achievement. I clearly outline why it’s so important for young athletes to train their brain. I discuss - The 3 Pillars of Success, The Brain’s #1 Function & The Mind+ Body Connection to Performance
- A clear outline of the - ‘4 Keys to thinking like a champion!’. An athlete needs to understand from those that have already achieved what it takes to reach their goal. Here they will begin to imbed the all-important, success-thinking patters.
- Teamwork: discuss the importance of teamwork, team concepts and how working with others is key to reaching one’s full potential. What it looks like to be a good teammate.
- Success: help players set goals for themselves and as a team, then use that as a springboard to help them understand the true meaning of success. This shift in mindset is a game-changer to continue to set success thinking patterns.
- Mental Game (MG) skills: an introduction to the first 3 MG skills that will be an integral part of the ‘Mental Game’ toolkit, including the power of visualization.
- Mental Game (MG) skills: an introduction to the next 3 MG skills. These MG tools build on the first three MG tools and include building confidence which is key to taking performance to the next level.